Why do our attempts at a big, lush lash often look like a Nat Geo spider special? We undid that with a first of its kind, gel volumizing formula and 4 way brush.
- Lush lashes with natural looking separation, volume + length
- 4 way brush cleanly separates + builds lash by lash volume, from root to tip
- Buildable, lightweight gel formula plumps + lengthens lashes
- With Castor oil for lash nourishment and conditioning
- Vegan, Cruelty Free, Paraben Free + Gluten Free. Ophthalmologist tested - safe for contact lens wearers
- 0.28 oz / 8 g
This natural hydrator nourishes and conditions to nurture healthy lashes with each stroke.
Water, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinylpyrrolidone, VP/VA Copolymer, Glycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylpropanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Simethicone, Phenylpropanol, Black 2
How do I use this?
Use the flat side to comb product onto lashes - one or two coats should do the trick to build volume and length. Use the pointed head for hard to reach areas + finishing touches.
What's different about this?
The unique 4 way brush builds volume lash by lash from root to tip with a pointed end to coat lashes in hard to reach places, like the inner corner of eye. The formula is lightweight and buildable to plump and lengthen lashes. Made with Castor oil to nourish and condition lashes throughout the day.
Tips to Undo it
Having trouble getting your hand, brush, and eye to cooperate? Try applying mascara with your mouth slightly open (we don't know why it works, but it weirdly does the trick).